April 03, 2008

Jobseker

April 7th my contract status with PT Surveyor Indonesia will be end...maybe i don't know if i'm still in this company or not...because project with MIGAS will be end in 2009..so please help me guys...girls..if you have information about vacancies please tell me. I have been 3 years in this company but my status still not permanent..n live must go on..another side looking a job is easy but looking a good job in good management in company is difficult if there is no channel.I must continuous my life...n i have plan to get marry soon. So for expense my life...i need a job, please help me..if you want to know my background, my knowledge n expereinces, i enclose my resume n curriculum vitae in attachment.

thank u for your attention guys...girls...i am looking forward to hearing from u.

to see my curriculum vitae please right click in here
and choosy save link as

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Followers

Recent Comments

  ©AanWahyu.blogspot.com. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO